Re: Powered by vlbook is phen375 safe

[ Antworten: ] [ Sende eine Antwort ] [ InKoTec ] [ FAQ ]

Gesendet von Gonzalo on September 07, 2013 at 09:57:48:

Antwort auf: Re: Powered by vlbook is phen375 safe gesendet vonKassandra on April 16, 2013 at 07:25:30:

I was wondering if anyone could enable with some suggestions about this problem: I was granted a UK ancestry visa today but the dependants' visas I'd utilized for for my children, who are 17 and 15 years old, had been declined!
The reason provided was that considering that their father, my ex-husband, supports them financially, the authorities come to feel that only people who support their children additional or less singlehandedly can take their children towards the UK as dependants.
They also mentioned that the children may suffer emotionally if they will not see their father often. I've sole custody. I am not sure if they imagine that by granting me a visa and not my children, the children would not suffer a lot more emotional trauma by my leaving them behind.
My ex agrees that our move is within the children's greatest interests and supports us in this endeavour. We are granted an appeal. Has anyone had any similar experiences or can anyone advise me in regards to the appeal?

Antworten:

Sende eine Antwort

Name:
E-Mail:

Betreff:

Beitrag:

Optional: Link URL:
Link Überschrift:
Optional: Bild URL:

[ Antworten: ] [ Sende eine Antwort ] [ InKoTec ] [ FAQ ]